• To open Journalism and Mass Communication (Hons), Psychology (Hons), Micro Biology (Hons), Electronics at UG Level.
• To open more PG courses in conventional subjects.
• To open more PG courses in emerging subjects.
• To open Computer Training Courses and Spoken English Course for Past and Present students.
Teaching-Learning & Evaluation
• Activation of Evaluation on Teaching and Learning through Tutor-Ward system.
• Remedial programme for students.
• Evaluation on Teaching and Learning with the assistance of students' Feed back.
• Evaluation and Reformation of Examination System.
• Medium of instruction should be in English at least in Honours level(excluding language subjects) but those who continue their study in mother language will be self taught.
Research & Extension
• Promotion of Research Culture among faculty and students.
• Publication of Research Journal/News Letter of the College.
• Initiative for National & International Linkage.
• Organise National/International Seminar/Conference.
• Publication of Research Paper through College website.
• Construction of 3000 sq.ft. Examination Hall for college examination, University examination.
• Several class rooms and laboratories for general science students.
• Construction of spacious ladies common room, boys' common room and chhatra sansad room.
• Construction of 2400 sq. ft. Archaeological Museum.
• Expansion of college central library.
• Improvement and Extension of Library facility with special attention of e-information resource by purchasing HDDs, CDs, DVDs etc.
• Extension of Departmental Library.
• Facilitating Support services through activation of placement cell in BPO, Retail Chain Management, Hardware/Networking, Marketing Management etc.
• Coaching of SSC and Combined Service Examination.
• Planning specific programme to aware students to join Indian Defence Services, Different State Services, Central Services etc.
• Organisation of Seminars/Workshop for Enterpreneurship Development among the students.
Organisation & Management
• Planning and Development Strategies for resource generation.
• Budgeting and optimum utilization of finance, reflected in up-to-date audit.
• Improvement of Teacher-Student ratio for better Academic Development.
• Parent-Teacher Association.
• Students' Feedback.
• Academic Counselling.
• Earn & Learn Programme.
• Teachers' Performance Appraisal.
Institutional Commitment towards community
• Formation of Blood Donors' Club from students community.
• Proposal of Community Service through Micro-Savings.
• Formation of Thalasaemia Detecting Centre with the support of Indian Red Cross Society.
• Psychological councelling cell for inattentive students.